June 23 – July 1, 2024
Registration Opens September 27!
REGISTRATION OPENS SEPTEMBER 27!
Do you long to be on pilgrimage again?
I am looking forward to leading another group in 2024 — a limited, small group pilgrimage to Rome, which is open to anyone interested.
- Walk in Footsteps of Apostles, Saints, Popes & Martyrs
- Historical Roots of our Catholic Faith
- Learn “How to Read a Church”
- Be Evangelized by Beauty
- Time for Prayer at Sacred Sites
- Mass in Catacombs & Basilicas
- Teaching from Dr. Sri at the Holy Sites
Dr. Edward Sri lived and studied in Rome and offers pilgrims a unique “insider’s perspective” on the Eternal City. With him personally guiding you through each site, the saints, churches and works of art will come alive powerfully and help you enter deeper into spiritual treasures of Christian Rome.
HOW TO REGISTER
The 2024 Rome Pilgrimage opens for registration on September 27, 2023 through Dr. Sri’s free newsletter. To receive all the registration information, follow these three easy steps:
1. Scroll to the bottom of this page and sign up for Dr. Sri’s Free Newsletter. You must be on this list to receive the Reigstration Form.
2. On September 27 – Open Dr. Sri’s Newsletter email. (If you do not receive the email on September 27, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. In the September 27th Newsletter, Dr. Sri will announce the June 2024 Rome Pilgrimage, provide all the trip details and how to register. The pilgrimage will be open for registration at that time. You will be able to download the registration form and send in your deposit to secure your spot on the trip.
Please note that Dr. Sri’s pilgrimage usually fills up quickly and spots are awarded in the order in which deposits are received.
Watch Dr. Sri Describe the Pilgrimage to Rome
Travel in a Smaller Group: Experience More!
Many trips to Rome take place in large groups that are moved around in tour buses. But we travel in a small group, enabling us to walk the beautiful streets of Rome, enter more deeply into prayer and visit many more sites not on the typical tourist itinerary.
Go Deeper in Your Faith
Personal guided tours by Dr. Sri through each site make the churches, saints and art come alive for our faith today.
Stay Two Blocks from the Vatican
Pray at the tombs of the martyrs and saints who shaped our Catholic faith.
Questions? Click HERE for more information.
Just a few of the many Rome sites:
- The Catacombs of St. Calixtus
- St. Peter’s Basilica / Blessed John Paul II’s tomb
- Vatican Museum (including Sistine Chapel)
- San Clemente (1st century Christian “house church” of Pope St. Clement)
- The Major Basilicas
- Tomb of St. Paul
- Relics of the True Cross, Holy Stairs, Coliseum, Pantheon
- General Audience with Pope Francis
- Mass everday
- Beautiful Assisi (including tombs of Sts. Francis and Clare)
- Plus a free day to explore Rome/Italy on your own!