June 22-30, 2022
Are you longing to be on pilgrimage again? Do you miss being able to travel?
Well, I have great news. Italy is making it easy for pilgrims to visit again! Everything is open. Everything is easy to access. No crowds! And travel requirements are minimal. Vaccination is not required.
It’s a unique opportunity to experience Rome without battling the normal massive crowds and be able to enter spiritually into the sacred sites more. This may be a once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience Rome spiritually this way before the larger crowds return next summer.
I am looking forward to leading another group this June 22-30, 2022 — a limited, small group pilgrimage to Rome, which is open to anyone interested.
- Walk in Footsteps of Apostles, Saints, Popes & Martyrs
- Historical Roots of our Catholic Faith
- Learn “How to Read a Church”
- Be Evangelized by Beauty
- Time for Prayer at Sacred Sites
- Mass in Catacombs & Basilicas
- Teaching from Dr. Sri at the Holy Sites
Any Travel Restrictions?
There are three easy options for entry into the country:
Option 1: Present Proof of Vaccination
Option 2: Present Proof of Recovery (within the last 6 months)
Option 3: Present a Negative Covid Test taken before departure
Any one of the three options works — Vaccination NOT required!!!
Dr. Edward Sri lived and studied in Rome and offers pilgrims a unique insider’s perspective on the Eternal City. With him personally guiding you through each site, the saints, churches and works of art will come alive powerfully and help you enter deeper into spiritual treasures of Christian Rome.
Watch Dr. Sri Describe the Pilgrimage to Rome
Travel in a Smaller Group: Experience More!
Many trips to Rome take place in large groups that are moved around in tour buses. But we travel in a small group, enabling us to walk the beautiful streets of Rome, enter more deeply into prayer and visit many more sites not on the typical tourist itinerary.
Go Deeper in Your Faith
Personal guided tours by Dr. Sri through each site make the churches, saints and art come alive for our faith today.
Stay Two Blocks from the Vatican
Pray at the tombs of the martyrs and saints who shaped our Catholic faith.
Questions? Click HERE for more information.
Just a few of the many Rome sites:
- The Catacombs of St. Calixtus
- St. Peter’s Basilica / Blessed John Paul II’s tomb
- Vatican Museum (including Sistine Chapel)
- San Clemente (1st century Christian “house church” of Pope St. Clement)
- The Major Basilicas
- Tomb of St. Paul
- Relics of the True Cross, Holy Stairs, Coliseum, Pantheon
- General Audience with Pope Francis
- Mass everday
- Beautiful Assisi (including tombs of Sts. Francis and Clare)
- Plus a free day to explore Rome/Italy on your own!
Testimonial from a Fellow Pilgrim
Karl Rides with the Pope