The Pocket Guide to the Stations of the Cross invites Catholics to discover the depths of Christ’s love shown to us by his passion and death. In this beautiful book, readers will find a guide to accompany them and help them meditate on Christ’s Passion.
Edward Sri, author and presenter of the popular Ascension studies No Greater Love and A Biblical Walk Through the Mass, explains the origins of this ancient devotion and gives powerful original meditations for each station.
Within this small but impactful book, Catholics will encounter:
- Gorgeous, classic artwork for every station to help meditate on the passion of Christ
- New reflections on the scriptural Stations of the Cross
- New reflections on the traditional Stations of the Cross
- The origins of the Stations of the Cross
- Why the Stations of the Cross are not just for Lent
Its small size, place-marking ribbon, and durable Alpha Cowhide cover make the Pocket Guide to the Stations of the Cross perfect to bring with you during Lent, on Fridays, or anytime you want to pray this age-old devotion.