Dr. Edward Sri is a theologian, author and well-known Catholic speaker who appears regularly on EWTN. Each year he speaks to clergy, parish leaders, catechists and laity from around the world.
He has written several best-selling books, including A Biblical Walk through the Mass, Walking with Mary and Who Am I to Judge?–Responding to Relativism with Logic and Love. His latest release is, Into His Likeness: Be Transformed as a Disciple.
Edward Sri is also the host of the acclaimed film series Symbolon: The Catholic Faith Explained (Augustine Institute) and the presenter of several faith formation film series, including A Biblical Walk through the Mass (Ascension Press), Mary: A Biblical Walk with the Blessed Mother (Ascension Press); Follow Me: Meeting Jesus in the Gospel of John (Ascension Press).
He is a founding leader with Curtis Martin of FOCUS (Fellowship of Catholic University Students) and serves as a professor of theology at the Augustine Institute in Denver, Colorado.
Dr. Sri leads pilgrimages to Rome and the Holy Land each year and is the host of the weekly podcast “All Things Catholic.” He holds a doctorate from the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas in Rome. He resides with his wife Elizabeth and their eight children in Littleton, Colorado.
Other Video Programs with Edward Sri:
Edward Sri is and the content director for Augustistine Institute sacramental preparation programs, including Beloved: Finding Happiness in Marriage; Reborn: You, Your Child and the Meaning of Baptism; and Forgiven: The Transforming Power of Confession. He also served as the general editor of Opening the Word: Journey through the Sunday Readings (Augustine Institute).
Other books by Edward Sri include:
- Pope Francis and the Joy of the Gospel: Rediscovering the Heart of Disciple (Our Sunday Visitor)
- The New Rosary in Scripture: Biblical Insights for Praying the 20 Mysteries (Servant)
- Men, Women and the Mystery of Love: Practical Insights on John Paul II’s Love and Responsibility (Servant).
- The Bible Compass: A Catholic’s Guide to Navigating the Scriptures (Ascension Press)
- Mystery of the Kingdom: On the Gospel of Matthew (Emmaus Road)
- Queen Mother: A Biblical Theology of Mary’s Queenship (Emmaus Road)
- Dawn of the Messiah: The Coming of Christ in Scripture (Servant)
- The Advent of Christ: Scriptural Reflections to Prepare for Christmas (Servant Books)
- The Real Story: Understanding the Big Picture of the Bible (coauthored with Curtis Martin)
- The Da Vinci Deception: 100 Questions About the Facts and Fiction of The Da Vinci Code (Ascension Press) (coauthored with Mark Shea)
- The Gospel of Matthew (coauthored with Curtis Mitch) (Baker Academic).
- He also is a contributor to the popular apologetics series, Catholic for a Reason and a volume on Catholic Marian theology called Mariology (Queenship Publishing).