Dr. Edward Sri is a theologian, author and well-known Catholic speaker who appears regularly on EWTN. Each year he speaks to clergy, parish leaders, catechists and laity from around the world.
He has written several best-selling books, including A Biblical Walk through the Mass, Walking with Mary and his newest release, Who Am I to Judge?–Responding to Relativism with Logic and Love.
Edward Sri is also the host of the acclaimed film series Symbolon: The Catholic Faith Explained (Augustine Institute) and the presenter of several faith formation film series, including A Biblical Walk through the Mass (Ascension Press), Mary: A Biblical Walk with the Blessed Mother (Ascension Press); Follow Me: Meeting Jesus in the Gospel of John (Ascension Press).
He is a founding leader with Curtis Martin of FOCUS (Fellowship of Catholic University Students) and serves as a professor of theology and Vice-President of Mission and Outreach at the Augustine Institute in Denver, Colorado.
Dr. Sri leads pilgrimages to Rome and the Holy Land for lay people each year. He holds a doctorate from the Pontifical University of St. Thomas Aquinas in Rome. He resides with his wife Elizabeth and their eight children in Littleton, Colorado.
Other Video Programs with Edward Sri:
Edward Sri is and the content director for Augustistine Institute sacramental preparation programs, including Beloved: Finding Happiness in Marriage; Reborn: You, Your Child and the Meaning of Baptism; and Forgiven: The Transforming Power of Confession. He also served as the general editor of Opening the Word: Journey through the Sunday Readings (Augustine Institute).
Other books by Edward Sri include:
- Pope Francis and the Joy of the Gospel: Rediscovering the Heart of Disciple (Our Sunday Visitor)
- The New Rosary in Scripture: Biblical Insights for Praying the 20 Mysteries (Servant)
- Men, Women and the Mystery of Love: Practical Insights on John Paul II’s Love and Responsibility (Servant).
- The Bible Compass: A Catholic’s Guide to Navigating the Scriptures (Ascension Press)
- Mystery of the Kingdom: On the Gospel of Matthew (Emmaus Road)
- Queen Mother: A Biblical Theology of Mary’s Queenship (Emmaus Road)
- Dawn of the Messiah: The Coming of Christ in Scripture (Servant)
- The Advent of Christ: Scriptural Reflections to Prepare for Christmas (Servant Books)
- The Real Story: Understanding the Big Picture of the Bible (coauthored with Curtis Martin)
- The Da Vinci Deception: 100 Questions About the Facts and Fiction of The Da Vinci Code (Ascension Press) (coauthored with Mark Shea)
- The Gospel of Matthew (coauthored with Curtis Mitch) (Baker Academic).
- He also is a contributor to the popular apologetics series, Catholic for a Reason and a volume on Catholic Marian theology called Mariology (Queenship Publishing).