- “Don’t be so judgmental!”
- “Why are Christians so intolerant?”
- “Why can’t we just coexist?”
In an age in which preference has replaced morality, many people find it difficult to speak the truth, afraid of the reactions they will receive if they say something is right or wrong. In Who Am I To Judge?, Edward Sri helps us understand the classical view of morality and equips us to talk effectively with our secular friends, appealing to both the head and the heart. Learn how Catholic morality is all about love, why making a judgment is not judging a person’s soul, and why, in the words of Pope Francis, “relativism wounds people.” Purchase Book at Lighthouse Catholic Media
Also: 8-Week Video Study for Your Family, Parish or Small Group
Finally, a program to form your parishioners in a Catholic moral worldview!
- Catholic moral formation made simple
- 8 episodes
- Leader’s guides & participant guides available
- Small group discussion questions. Personal application.